“You can’t build a business anymore without technology, but where do you go when the technology gets too difficult and you should be focusing more on your online business and less on set up?”
The Online Business Lifeline helps you avoid problems, patch existing ones, get the best advice, and build your business with an affordable, all encompassing, technical support plan from an IT expert and former Apple employee.
What is Supported? What’s Included?
- Newsletter Setup
- Sales System Setup
- Backup (website and computer)
- Social Media
- Access to all IT Arsenal information products and downloads
- Everything In Between
Build a website, fix your iPhone, get technical business training or consulting, newsletter creation, you name it. Schedule training on WordPress, setup a sales system, ask 100 questions, change web hosts, install Google Apps, endless options. 15 plus years of technical experience (former Apple Genius) at your disposal.
Exclusive support, limited space, only 10 clients per month.
NOTE: GRAPHIC DESIGN AND CUSTOM APPLICATION PROGRAMMING NOT INCLUDED
How Does it Work?
After sign up, you’ll fill out a brief design and configuration questionnaire to establish access and a little relationship.
Once that is done, you’re in, you’re on file, you’re supported! I have you on speed dial.
You’ll receive information on the various ways to get in touch, share files, and establish your current goals, issues, and needs. You can schedule an optional introduction meeting.
We’ll be in touch immediately to get started, and one of the first things done is a complete backup of your website.
You can start sending in requests right away, I’m on your team. You’re now covered, protected, and connected. You have somewhere to turn when technology stops being friendly and starts being painful.
How People are Using Lifeline
Here are just a few examples of how members are using ongoing support.
- Training screencasts created specifically for their projects.
- Scheduled support calls on what to do next with their business.
- Website updates, changes, backup and development.
- New website setup
- Remote control sessions for computer trouble
- Technical questions or requests for account setup.
What Does it Cost?
2 levels, on-call and occasional to indicate need. Both are unlimited in how many requests you can make.
$349 and $449 per month
- $349 48 hour response time, non-urgent support, backup, and development. Reactive support for requests.
- $449 immediate response time*, urgent support, backup and development. Proactive suggestions and actions taken. Switch anytime.
Compare this to services that ONLY set up your website or ONLY build you stock HTML pages, or Craigslist gigs that provide you one time fixes, and you can quickly save money.
What Else Could You Call This?
- Support in a box
- On call remote help desk
- Online Business Basecamp
- I WANT IT ALL
- Blank check for all your technical needs
- The tech guru I need, but don’t have
Need More Details?
Are you the type who needs to read every line twice? I have a special “white paper” just for you with more details on how I work, testimonials of people who use or have used this service, and what’s included. Send in your info on the contact page.
Availability and Abuse
- Available through E-mail, Twitter, Facebook, TXT (etc.), 8am to 11pm.
- Development and work to be done daily.
- Phone, video calls and remote control sessions by appointment.
- Abuse will result in a pro-rated refund for current month, and termination of service.
- Response time will be immediate, within reason, no longer than 6 hours at any time in most cases.