PROFESSIONAL E-MAIL SETUP
Did you know you’re 42% more likely to make a sale if you’re using a professional e-mail address?* Are you using Yahoo (or AOL, or Gmail) for your business e-mail account? Do you get a lot of SPAM?
Maybe it’s time to get professional.
The All Mighty E-Mail
Quick, Is this you?
You want to look professional, but you don’t want to manage another e-mail account, or log into another website and frankly, you’re not sure how to set it up.
You send and receive e-mail all day, and you read the addresses just like everyone else. It’s odd, but it says something about you.
Problogger by Darren Rouse, says this about using personal e-mail addresses.
It certainly is not the main measure of business quality, but the average person usually thinks, “Geez, what is that, their personal email address?”
You Don’t Have to Sacrifice
If you have a website, you can have an e-mail address @yourwebsite.com and still use the e-mail program you’re used to, or even keep using Gmail to send and receive!
This service is for you if signing into your host, changing MX records, or going into the settings sections of Gmail, Outlook, or Apple Mail sound like a nightmare.
What’s Included in this Service
- Complete setup [We deal with your host and all technical pieces] of professional e-mail addresses.
- Customized “fit your situation” settings… iPhone, Outlook, it doesn’t matter
- 24 hour response, setup within 48 hours
- Detailed instructions for reference
- Up to 3 e-mail addresses configured
- Utilize your current website host, or the Zoho Mail platform for extra capabilities and awesome web-mail, accessible worldwide.
Step 1 of 2: Information